Barton Hill turned out to be the best girls weekend getaway.... there were four of us and we try to get together at least three times a year. We live in different states and so this get together is important. Our friend from Toronto picked the place out and it was a really delightful. We had a couple of different kinds of rooms.... one was a double queen room and it was spaciuos and tasteful with a fireplace. I shared with my sister and we had a Riverview room with a great view and a patio . The furnishing were refreshing and original. The staff was fun and very interested in us making sure we had what we needed... and they even helped us plan our local itinerary.... they hand picked where to shop and some really great restaurants ( dont miss the Brickyard for casual and Carmelos for elegant) . They help us plan our day trip to the wine country (that was huge fun). We also did the spa which while small and casual, services were excellent ... 2 of us had facials and 2 massages and all of us had pedicures ...each service was just great.
The best part was that it was really afordable... you get a great deal for your money and breakfast was served each day (wonderful quiches and home baked croissant ) . The rate even included valet parking. The town is pretty and easy to navigate and we also took in a show at the performing arts center which was an easy walk from the Hotel. We are coming back in the winter with plans to shop and sit by the wonderful fireplaces in the beautiful lobby and hit the spa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Crossing Hotel & Spa is the Niagara Region's premier destination, combining the charm and comfort of a historic country inn with the service and amenities of a luxury hotel. Guests at the Niagara Crossing will find luxurious accommodations and exceptional personal service, in a serene location perfectly suited for a romantic getaway or a business retreat. All of our elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites are decorated with an historic flair to reflect the heritage of the area, and are also equipped with the most contemporary amenities including fireplaces, flat-panel high-definition televisions, and I-Pod docking stations. Dating as far back as the 1600's, Lewiston and the Niagara Frontier have been the gateway to adventure and commerce along the Great Lakes, and today the Barton Hill Hotel & Spa is known as the premier luxury boutique hotel of the Niagara Region. In addition to stunning rooms and an attentive staff, Niagara Crossing's central location in the charming historic village of Lewiston allows guests to enjoy easy access to some of the area's most exciting attractions and events. Whether you are in the area to enjoy the natural beauty, shoot the Class 5 rapids of the Niagara River Gorge, traveling for business, or just looking to get away from the everyday, you will always find a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Niagara Crossing Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Barton Hill Hotel And Spa
- The Barton Hill Hotel Lewiston