“Authentic Mexican in Lewiston!! Sooo good!”
Review of Los Ninos De La Casa - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I went here in May with my girlfriends for the first time. I don't know if it was the cook that day or what, but I was not impressed. My 'real' strawberry margherita wasn't blended enough & the food was not that good - that time. My husband loves mexican and wanted to go back last month, so we did. I did not have high hopes, but man - did this place prove me wrong!! Much better food quality the 2nd time around. Our food was piping hot & great! My marherita was blended perfectly & the service was great! Their food is authentic mexican and you can tell they use fresh ingrediants. We will definately be returning & I'm so glad I decieded to give this restaurant a 2nd chance!! My favorite meal here is the Mexican Pizza - it's huge & you can get it with chicken, beef, or mixed. I like the mixed. My husband loves their mega burritos (can't remember what its really called). The Coronita Margherita is awesome too, when its fully blended. I would recommend this place for a date or a group dinner/lunch. There is lots of space for large parties as well and they have an upstairs private room as well.

1  Thank MBudd