“Great place for dinner”

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Lewiston
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Just had the wings and wine .......was great. Nice warm homey atmosphere. Lots of locals enjoying dinner..Will definitely come again....

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stopped in after an overnight stay in Niagara Falls with my wife and son. Very cozy atmosphere, which was perfect for a chilly fall day. I ordered the Monte Cristo, my son had ravioli and a cup of macaroni and cheese soup, and my wife had a grilled cheese sandwich.Everything was delicious. Kids get free ice cream or sherbert with their meal which was a bonus. Our server was excellent, and we look forward to eating here next time we are in the area.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very pleasant luncheon here.We trteated our niece to a meal out. She had just recently moved to Niagara Falls and we wanted to introduce her to this very nice restaurant. She greatly spprover=d of our choice.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. Went here on a whim. Great wings...get some! Service nice, food good and amazed by the prices! Pretty good menu variety.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We go there often. Great food, sometimes very busy and noisy. But the food is worth it. Open for lunch and dinner. Wonderful sandwiches, especially beef on weck. ( A western NY specialty) Dinners are delicious and reasonable.