“Overpriced eats”

China Moon
Ranked #27 of 41 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The meal was good however, after living in New York I clearly know what is expensive and the items in this restaurant were overpriced for what should be fast food.

1  Thank Coachbaby48

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stopped here to pick up food on our way back to our vacation rental. Was not disappointed, as food was huge quantity, fast, and delicious. Restaurant itself seemed a little rundown, but we didn't eat inside. Person taking the order was knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank Barbie538
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have never had a seafood soup as loaded as theirs. I ate it with chopsticks and couldnt finish it because I was so full

1  Thank DDandC2011
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Love the lunch specials, won ton soup is good. Its the only chinese in lewiston.

2  Thank 48466Sheilab