“Great!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Toronto
“Great!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Perfectly toasted bagel and muffins. So many lovely tempting treats. Hard to choose just one. Very friendly hostess and Great coffee too.

Visited August 2014

“Great sweets and service!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Mini Apple pie and cake in a cup was to die for! We're on vacation but as it's my birthday the other half demanded I have cake. Found this on here took the short drive. Well worth it. The service was upbeat and friendly!

Michigan
“Best bakery treat I've had in ages”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stayed in town as tourists and were introduced to this bakery by our B&B hostess. I'm sure they use real dairy other high quality ingredients. You can't put out a product as delish as the little sugar cookie bars with the raspberry in them if you don't. I'm no stranger to bakeries, and that little cookie bar was the most delicious thing I've had in years. Worth every calorie. :) Bakery staff was very friendly, very helpful.

Visited July 2014
Port Huron, Michigan
“Great coffee and amazing baked goods”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stopped in early on a Saturday morning and was overwhelmed by the choices available. Breads, pastries, even slices of cheesecake tempted me from behind their glass cases. When another patron sidled up to me and whispered, "Just get one of each," I knew I was in the right place. I had the roast of the day coffee and a thick slice of freshly baked pumpkin nut bread to go. Both were tasty and the service was quick and friendly. I will definitely back whenever I'm in Lewiston.

Visited July 2014
Lewiston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the cookies and the pie”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The apple pie with carmel is delicious, and I love the oatmeal raisin cookies here ! the pies are a little pricey, but I guess the cost of everything is going up, so they must pass on to the customer

• Visited June 2014