“So good!”

The Village Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lewiston
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout
Mississauga, Ontario
“So good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

There are so many choices here!! I literally spent 5 - 10 minutes deciding as there was so much to choose from! It's a cute little place. Definitely worth the visit if you're in the area.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Lovely little bakery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

We wandered into this bakery as we were walking around Lewiston. What a gem! Their selection of goodies was so vast that it took us a while to make up our minds! While the cake in a cup looked exceedingly tempted, we opted for cookies that we could take home with us. Delish!

Niagara Falls, New York
“White Strawberry Mousse Cake - My Guilty Pleasure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

The cake/cookie/dessert selection at the Village Bake Shoppe is huge!! I love the majority of their items, but my all-time favorite cake is their white strawberry mousse cake. It has strawberry mousse filling and white chocolate/strawberry shavings on the top. You can get a piece of cake or their awesome cake in a cup - super portable dessert. They have a huge selection of cookies, cheesecakes, coffee bar, and now serve food too (breakfast & panini's). I love the atmosphere of the Bake Shoppe & visit as often as I can to get my sweet tooth fix in!

• Visited March 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Latte with a pump of Caramel...yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Fell in love with the town of Lewiston! We we're passing by on our way to Niagara Jetboat and saw the restaurants on the side of the road. We we're looking for coffee after we ate at a nearby restaurant and saw people trickling into this shop. Love love love their cafe latte with caramel and another friend had Iced cafe mocha and it was delicious too! I also had the Bronx Bomber Cake Slice and enjoyed eating it outside the shop on a wonderful sunny day! Too bad that day their Gelato machine was down. I also bought a mug that says "There is no job too simple that I can't complicate" lol

Buffalo, New York
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

You cannot go wrong with anything here. Cake in a cup is a must try. The staff were friendly and helpful. We went back the next day too!

Visited May 2014