“White Strawberry Mousse Cake - My Guilty Pleasure!”

The Village Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lewiston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The cake/cookie/dessert selection at the Village Bake Shoppe is huge!! I love the majority of their items, but my all-time favorite cake is their white strawberry mousse cake. It has strawberry mousse filling and white chocolate/strawberry shavings on the top. You can get a piece of cake or their awesome cake in a cup - super portable dessert. They have a huge selection of cookies, cheesecakes, coffee bar, and now serve food too (breakfast & panini's). I love the atmosphere of the Bake Shoppe & visit as often as I can to get my sweet tooth fix in!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Fell in love with the town of Lewiston! We we're passing by on our way to Niagara Jetboat and saw the restaurants on the side of the road. We we're looking for coffee after we ate at a nearby restaurant and saw people trickling into this shop. Love love love their cafe latte with caramel and another friend had Iced cafe mocha and it was delicious too! I also had the Bronx Bomber Cake Slice and enjoyed eating it outside the shop on a wonderful sunny day! Too bad that day their Gelato machine was down. I also bought a mug that says "There is no job too simple that I can't complicate" lol

Reviewed May 28, 2014

You cannot go wrong with anything here. Cake in a cup is a must try. The staff were friendly and helpful. We went back the next day too!

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

You can not go to Lewiston and not stop at the Village Bake shop. Thanks product it amazing, everything. The apple pie is boxed in a cake box as it's about 6 inches high and tasty!! If your up to it try the Peanut Butter Pie!!! I can't say enough about it. Give it a try and you will be writing a review! !

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

The village bake shoppe's desserts are unlike any other! So much variety of cookies, cheesecakes, cake, etc! The coffee and smoothies are also delicious! I absolutely love this place and it's always a warm welcome from the staff. Best dessert shoppe in the area.