“Brio Chicken Finger Pizza SO DELICIOUS” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Wainfleet, Ontario, Canada
“Brio Chicken Finger Pizza SO DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

My Fiance and I have been going to Brio every so often for over a year now. We never get anything other than the Brio Chicken Finger Pizza because we love it so much we can't try anything else on the menu. Amazing deal for the amount of pizza you get. We usually get 2 large pizzas and always end up taking so much home for leftovers. This pizza is by far the best pizza I have ever had. Service is always good. We love our trips across the border for the best Chicken Finger Pizza ever!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Niagara Falls, New York
“Off Night at Usually Great Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Always enjoy Brio's. great pizza, try the "white" pizzas. They are really good.

In the midst of construction, so atmosphere is obviously not at its best at moment, but this is temporary.

Obvious lack of "adult" management tonight. Two late teen/early 20s waitresses weren't bad, but were easily distracted by the young kitchen workers and their LOUD conversation about strippers.

No complaints about food however. And while service was only so-so, it certainly wasn't bad.

Would absolutely recommend. It was not like a normal trip there, just an off night, and even at that it was delicious. $30 for 2 adults appetizer. Large pizza, sodas.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Meadville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was excellent. I ordered the baked ziti and my fiancee ordered the chicken parmesan. There was enough food for us to make two meals out of. The staff was very friendly and the prices were reasonable for the area.

• Visited March 2013
“Worst food around”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Lewiston and wanted to try brio well he ordered a steak taco and a side salad add chicken. I ordered an assorted meat sub add sausage and told them I wanted the sub hot/baked. After waiting 50 minutes we got our food. My husband had no chicken on his salad and his taco was made with beef not steak! My sub meat was cold & cheese wasn't even melted! The waitress apologized and said they would remake it which they did but I think they tainted our food. My husband ate half of his new taco & I ate half the new sub & we left. As soon as we exited my husband profusely vomited in the bushes and the rest of the night my stomach growled so loud & hurt so bad I couldn't sleep! Don't eat here!

“Italian?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

If you want to find an Americanized Italian restaurant, this is it! It urks me whenever establishments try to pass themselves off as Italian "cuisine". This place is nothing but your standard, run-of-the-mill pizza joint, where the pizza is edible at best. Do yourself a favor and head up the street to the Tops grocery store, get a Tony's frozen pizza for a buck and you'll be better off.