“Needs a service overhaul”
Review of Brio Pizzeria And Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brio Pizzeria And Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Rochester, New York
“Needs a service overhaul”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stopped for a drink in the shade at Brio. Went inside at first but no AC on an 85 degree summer day? It was actually cooler outside under an umbrella.We were "greeted" by a server and ordered a pair of beers. I asked about places to go to dinner later in town, figuring she could recommend Brio or another of the places on the main drag. She recommended their steak sub after hemming and hawing, saying she doesn't like to give recommendations. hmmmm... We asked for the check and she told us to come inside to pay. No smile at all, no banter, no indication that she cared whether customers showed up or not. Maybe she needed some AC? Or maybe she just hates her job. Either way, I wouldn't go back.

Visited July 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Mmmmmmmm....”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had the Meat Lovers Pizza, wine and a lovely evening on the patio....what more could you want?

Visited June 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“Pizza to Please an Italian”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

After shopping at the local CVS, we asked about a place to eat and they recommended Brio. After one trip, we knew they deserved the referral. The food was great, even though the service was a little slow. This can be a popular place for sports teams, so sometimes it gets a little busy. But worth the wait.

Visited June 2011
Niagara Falls, NY
“Food is ok- pizza better elsewhere.”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Subs were good- pizza not so much. Have had better at Trusellos or Smith Brothers down the street . Casual-very kid friendly.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Jakeysnake
Boston, Massachusetts
“Please get orders correct”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I ordered a take-out of chicken fingers and fries, with medium hot sauce. When arriving, I decided to eat-in, which I am glad for, because if I had left the restaurant, I would have found that my chicken fingers were plain. Not good. Please listen to customers on the telephone while taking the order. Repeat it back to them if necessary. This is Western New York (I am in town visiting), who eats fingers plain, except children? Ask, would you like your fingers, plain, or hot, medium, mild, BBQ? Communication is part of good customer service. The nice girl at the counter happily fixed my order for me.

• Visited January 2012