“Terrible Terrible”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Terrible Terrible”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This place is falling apart and looks like crap all the way around. I hope that someone doesn't get hurt with everything coming apart. The place looks great outside but once you walk in all over.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank nathanb290

Mississauga, Canada
“pleasantly surprised...”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

doesn't look like much on the website but to our surprise the hotel is actually really nice with very spacious rooms and the area it is in is very quaint! The staff (especially Joe) is AMAZING! You can feel that they are genuine, not fake! My girlfriends and I loved it!!! if you are looking to get away to relax or spend time with family/friends, this is a place I would highly recommend!
Improvements: expand parking lot and put in some lights in the lot beside the hotel-too dark...

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Perfect Historical Romantic Setting”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This Hotel Offeres the Best of Both! I would highley recommend...

Newport
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loved the services I had”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The facial was really excellent...I wished I had more time to try other services. Everyone was extremely polite yet the atmosphere was casual.

Visited June 2012
Sand Point
“Beautiful Venue”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had a couples massage and the therepists were excellent. 1 hour swedish was $85 per person and the room was candle light and beautiful. could not have asked for better service or more restful setting