“As Usual, Never disappoints”

Carmelo's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmelo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Lewiston
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Our stove blew up and we Had to go to Carmelo's last night. Soft shell crab appetizer was fantastic. I always get Carmelo's home made pasta and it was great with TMeadow farms homemade sausage. My husband, who doesn't think it's dinner without meat had the Pork Melanaise which was served with asparagus over I think arugula. Pork tender and flavorful.
Topped it off with Tiramisu. Again always wonderful and creative.

1  Thank Amy6566

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We eat here 3 or 4 times a year and are always treated to perfectly cooked food prepared by a talented chef. Do yourself a favor and come to Carmelo's. I promise ...you will NOT be disappointed!!! We are returning in a few days to celebrate my daughter's birthday.My mouth is already watering!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Carmelo's is definitely our favorite. Food is always great quality and changes with what is available locally. Service is excellent.

1  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband & I have only been here twice, once for his birthday dinner with friends & it was amazing & this time (Dec 2013). We were treating ourselves because we had just found out we were having our first baby!! My husband got the steak, it was cooked perfectly. I decided to be adventerous & get the pork belly. Oh my goodness, it was great & different from what I would usually get. I would recommend both dishes. The service is always great, and one of the things that appeals to me is that their menu is always changing because they get their meats/produce/etc from local vendors. This restaurant is a great visit on Center Street in Lewiston.

1  Thank MBudd
Reviewed February 2, 2014

2nd visit to Carmelo’s and we both really enjoyed our meals. Experienced a minor mishap during our dinner, but our server quickly recovered and we were very pleased with our dinner. The lobster ravioli is very yummy! My boyfriend even commented that he liked the style of the restaurant with the mason jar water and overall restaurant atmosphere. Great date night!

1  Thank apbmore