“Our Favorite!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Lewiston NY
“Our Favorite!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Carmelo's is definitely our favorite. Food is always great quality and changes with what is available locally. Service is excellent.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kathleen C

Niagara Falls, New York
“Great date night location in Lewsiton! Always a great meal!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband & I have only been here twice, once for his birthday dinner with friends & it was amazing & this time (Dec 2013). We were treating ourselves because we had just found out we were having our first baby!! My husband got the steak, it was cooked perfectly. I decided to be adventerous & get the pork belly. Oh my goodness, it was great & different from what I would usually get. I would recommend both dishes. The service is always great, and one of the things that appeals to me is that their menu is always changing because they get their meats/produce/etc from local vendors. This restaurant is a great visit on Center Street in Lewiston.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MBudd
New York
“Cozy date night”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

2nd visit to Carmelo’s and we both really enjoyed our meals. Experienced a minor mishap during our dinner, but our server quickly recovered and we were very pleased with our dinner. The lobster ravioli is very yummy! My boyfriend even commented that he liked the style of the restaurant with the mason jar water and overall restaurant atmosphere. Great date night!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank apbmore
Lewiston, New York, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Service-excellent, very attentitive
Ambiance-great, romantic setting
Food-very good, not your ordinary offerings

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Joeacsi
Huntsville, Alabama
“EXCELLENT CUISINE !!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Best Resteraunt in town, very close second Water St Landing !!
Never had a bad meal here and the décor is relaxed but upscale, the owner is the head chef, win win !!

Visited July 2013