“Hidden Gem”

Carmelo's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Carmelo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Lewiston
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Service-excellent, very attentitive
Ambiance-great, romantic setting
Food-very good, not your ordinary offerings

1  Thank Joeacsi

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Best Resteraunt in town, very close second Water St Landing !!
Never had a bad meal here and the décor is relaxed but upscale, the owner is the head chef, win win !!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have lived in Western NY for many years, but never ate at Carmelo's. That was a mistake. This restaurant has excellent food and a nice wine list. I had duck for a main course, and I think it was the best I have every eaten. Very moist and tender and very tasty. And when I informed our waitress that I had to eat gluten free, the chef was able to adapt my meal to meet my needs. My wife's dish was also very good and beautifully presented. All in all a very good meal and not overpriced!!!

1  Thank niagarariverfatman
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I have dinner at Carmelo's almost anytime we can get to Lewiston. I have brought many clients here as well. The food is always delicious, the service great, and relaxing. We had appetizers. We enjoyed them all: The calamari on a bed of greens, scallops, T-meadow pork meatballs, and a yummy cheese plate. This is by far one of our favorite restaurants. The food is consistently excellent.

1  Thank Selena T
Reviewed July 17, 2013

wonderful restaurant. lovely decor great food. The wine list was excellent and the food selection very hip

1  Thank Jammie C