“Bad taste in my mouth” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad taste in my mouth”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

As a former Pizzeria owner (Wantagh Pizza) I know exactly what people want in a pizzeria. Good food at a fair price, efficient courteous service and to be consistant. Tonight, I couldnt find the coupon for an $11.99 I had used many times in the past. I told the rude girl behind the counter my story and she absolutely refused to even listen stating that there was nothing she could do. Really? I explained how pennywise and dollar foolish she is being and that I would never be back. She didnt even respond. Basic math:
2 pies X $12 X 52 weeks in a year =# $1248/year Thats how valuable a customer who orders a couple pies every Friday night. The pizza was ok but the service left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sure Umberto's will enjoy my business. I am aware that I in fact didn't actually have the coupon, but in my humble opinion, that is just bad business.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dave M

“Good food at a local eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Counter staff very friendly - quick service with tasty good quality food. Usually a large selection of to go options. Average prices

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Levittown, New York
“Segesta = The Very Besta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have lived in Levittown, NY for nearly 25 years. I live walking distance to Segesta Pizza. But even if I didn't, I would get in my car and drive for some of Segesta's delicious pizza and Italian fare.
I have tried PLENTY of pizzas, from frozen, to the most reputable establishments in and around Long Island and NYC. While I have had my share of winners & losers, I can honestly say that Segesta's has stood the test of time, and ranks right up their with the best of them.
One of my favorites is their Crispino Pizza with roasted red peppers & fresh mozzarella and a side order of their house dressing. The dressing alone is worthy of being bottled for mass production (yes, it's that good!)
They have a large selection of other specialty slices, heroes, soups, salads and full course meals. My family and I continue to enjoy Segesta Pizza, while they continue to prepare my meals exactly as I requested... DELICIOUS.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Chris C
East Meadow
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place is one of my families favorites. The food is amazing. The people who work there are the nicest people. Our favorite is the eggplant and spaghetti with marinara sauces. Their balsamic dressing for their salad is awesome. Try some of their homemade bread with your meal and you are set.

• Visited July 2013
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

When I went here 2 days ago I never been more disgusted in my life. The pizza was disgusting and tasted off. The regular slices are also crappy, my family got so ill from it. I also noticed when I wanted one of there specialty slices they went into the freezer to go get it. I didn't think anything of it until my family and I got sick, it was most likely pizza from the previous night or nights. When my son went into the back to use the restroom he noticed workers dropping food on the floor and using it in their dishes. I will never go back to this restaurant. Also The workers there are also very rude. I really truly believe people should think twice before going back to this restaurant god knows what bacteria is growing in there.

3 Thank Susan1124