“Best Pizza in the Hicksville/Levittown area!”

Two Brothers Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Levittown
Reviewed March 25, 2014

That's it in a nutshell! Oh did I forget to mention that the kitchen pushes out delicious specials every night for very reasonable prices! Their various pizza's are incredible especially if you eat them there before they get steamed in the box. Sicilian is great too. Last Friday I had the roast chicken special that was off the hook. A huge 1/2 chicken in a light sauce over spinach with roasted vegetables. I eat there at least once a week and have been for over 15 years!! Its a must stop if you're in the neighborhood.

1  Thank Richard D

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I am picky about my pizza and Two Brothers Pizzeria has NEVER disappointed me!! Love the food and atmosphere!

1  Thank Valannmar530
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Sure there are many arguments as to each individuals own "best" pizza, for us this is it! 2 Brothers is a local favorite, we're there at least 4 times a month! Every one of their numerous pizzas are tremendous. Calzones are huge and very good. The restaurant section is not full of frills but the kitchen puts out some incredible specials on a weekly/nitely basis. I never order off the menu anymore as the specials are reasonably priced and plentiful!! A great local restaurant!

2  Thank Richard D