“Always great food!”

Two Brothers Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Levittown
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I am picky about my pizza and Two Brothers Pizzeria has NEVER disappointed me!! Love the food and atmosphere!

1  Thank Valannmar530

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Sure there are many arguments as to each individuals own "best" pizza, for us this is it! 2 Brothers is a local favorite, we're there at least 4 times a month! Every one of their numerous pizzas are tremendous. Calzones are huge and very good. The restaurant section is not full of frills but the kitchen puts out some incredible specials on a weekly/nitely basis. I never order off the menu anymore as the specials are reasonably priced and plentiful!! A great local restaurant!

2  Thank Richard D