“Excellent Italian Food”

Calda Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Levittown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We dine here often. Food is always good and nice size servings. Nice atmosphere. Their pizza is awesome.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I've only been once, but there was something just not right with the pizza. I had two different kinds and both had a very similar off-putting flavor. Almost as if something was turning on the pizza. Not sure what the issue was, but can't say I will return.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

There are lots of pizzeria/restaurants in the area, but I seem to end up here more often then not. The pizza is fantastic as are many of the entries. Some of my favorites are: Salsice rabe (Charred butterfly sausage w/broccoli rabe and the perfect amount of heat). and Balsamic glazed chicken (that sits on a bed of perfectly cooked mixed veggies). You can also get a Gyro or a burger (not that you would, but you could). It's clean, good service and fair prices. Why not give it a shot.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Went last night with my wife and friend. We all enjoyed our dinners, wine, coffee and dessert(they make fresh cannoli's!).
Nicely appointed dining room.
Service was spot on. Justina and her assistant were happy, well timed, wait staff.

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

This little pizza/restaurant spot is above average compared to the similar places on Long Island. The pizza is excellent and the variety and quality of the dishes are very good. Some unique dishes and I especially like the Gorgonzola Crusted Chicken. They also offer delivery if you just want to eat at home.