“Dinner w Wife” 4 of 5 bubbles

Miller's Ale House Levittown
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Levittown
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Miller's Levittown Ale House! Located on Hempstead Turnpike near the Center Lane Plaza, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor.
Farmingdale, New York
“Dinner w Wife”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Really weird place as you expect people to be here for fun and to watch games but... The place is crowded and quiet with few people watching the games...they are here to eat!

The burgers are kind of dry but the nacho platter looked really great... Unfortunately I did not have it.

Good service but not the best I have seen.

Has a Super Bowl party offer for $25 all you can eat. Good deal for a small group to have fun.

Westbury, New York
“Nice place to hang out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went there for a friend's birthday on Trivia night. Atmosphere was good. The drinks are fairly priced. The server was nice enough to give us split checks for a group of 15+ people. A lot of country music was played by the DJ, which I personally like. Overall, a nice night out.

Visited September 2013
Long Island, New York
“top noisiest place to eat by far”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We used to frequent this place a lot after it first opened because it was like the ones in Florida. But recently had to stop going there ever since they said they can't turn down the volume on the loudest music they keep playing. Even after writing about the past 2 experiences about it to their corporate office in Florida, I have yet to receive a reply from them. Go there if you are deaf or like NOISE, NOISE, and more NOISE.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Long Island, NY
“Hit and Miss Experiences.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been to Miller's Are House in Levittown a few times (as well as their other locations in Florida. It's usually a good value (food for the money) but I've had a couple of prime ribs that I had to send back and, once, a fish & chips platter where one piece of fish looked & tasted WAY different from the other. I prefer a place to be more consistent than this. Service has always been okay.

MAH2010, Marketing at Miller's Ale House Levittown, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Ken, I appreciate your feedback and my apologies on your having to send back the food. Consistency is extremely important to us. Please contact me, i would like to have our management speak with you. Thanks for the feedback and my apologies once again. Tim Corp Manager. socialmedia@millersalehouse.com
Seaford, New York
“Great Sports Bar, Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Went to Miller"s Ale House for the first time.They have daily specials on food. We had a 1 1/4 pound lobster for only $14.95. It is a typical sports bar but the food is VERY reasonably priced and was delicious. 8 of us went, we all ordered different meals and everyone said the food was very good.

I would certainly reccomend this place to anyone wanting good food on the inexpensive side. This IS a fun place with excellent service.

• Visited March 2013