“Informal, Great Pub Food, Local”
Review of Inn at Leeds

Inn at Leeds
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Informal, Great Pub Food, Local”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stopped by on a weeknight on the way back from a business trip. Great place. We arrived on Wednesday Wing Night - $5 for a dozen. Full pub with active pool table on one side. Functional, simple tables and chairs on the other side (with a LOT of back room space for busy seasons and groups). Place was filled with locals enjoying themselves and having a good meal. Wings were terrific. Side salad and burger was also great. Good beer choices. Very comfortable and friendly. Very reasonably priced. Outside tables for the summer, too. Bikers had just arrived outside on an early spring jaunt. Finally, a place to stop when we get off at the Catskill thruway exit and we're headed West! I'll be back.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Katie B

“Unexpected quality!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

My extended family and I ate here on the suggestion of another family member that had eaten lunch there several times.
While the atmosphere was nothing to rave about I was duly impressed with the menu, the choices available, the freshness of the ingredients, and the portions. It was good enough that we returned the next day for lunch, even though we had several other options.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank ArmyTop
Philadelphia
“Surprisingly good food...”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Don't let the aging interior fool you. Nothing fancy here to look at but the service is top notch (waitress was excellent!) and the food was really good. Husband had prime rib, Mom had a jalapeno and something steak. Appetizers were very good. Stepfather enjoyed a blue cheese, bacon burger and I had some French onion soup and salad. They could update the interior with a simple coat of paint...I requested an additional glass of wine for mom, only to find our waitress had read my mind and it hit the table as I turned to ask for it. Better service here than at some 5 star restaurants. Her husband was the cook and compliments to him...took pride in presentation and the prime rib special was cooked to perfection. Will def. go here again.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank HedgeFundGirl
Plantation, Florida
“What a Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped for lunch at the Inn at Leeds. The food was excellent. I had a chicken sandwich which was delicious!! It was cooked perfectly; not greasy or undercooked-just right. The service was quite good and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The prices are fair. I highly recommend this place for lunch.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank DakotaBreeze
Middletown, New York
“surprisingly good food at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My mother booked this place for her Mother's Day get-together/ luncheon. I was expecting generic cafeteria grade food. I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity of the menu, freshness and food quality. Price was reasonable too. They seated 11 of us and there wasnt one complaint in the group. If you go ask for Stan a frequent patron at the bar, he'll keep you entertained.

• Visited May 2013