“Great and unique food!”

Gracie's Luncheonette
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Pountine, Fried green tomatoes, homemade hot dogs--Gracie's is a foodie must on the road to the northern Catskills. The place sparkles, and the views from the backroom are amazing.
Gracie's is not a typical diner or truck stop. Much care is given to the quality of the dishes.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about Gracie’s, and I’m telling everyone about it. I can’t believe it doesn’t have a five star rating. The food is unusual, fresh, and spectacular. Everything is homemade; the greens are fresh and wonderful; the ice cream and the condiments are homemade as well as is nearly everything. We had a lovely and fabulous waitress the first time on the way north. On the way south, we stopped again. Neither time was it super crowded but well attended. The fried green tomato and bacon sandwich was unbelievable. I highly recommend it. It’s just off 87. They will be closed for a couple weeks in September. Check before you go.

1  Thank Passport369911
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Gracie's is really conveniently located just off Interstate 87. It is fairly large and the tables are very nicely spaced apart. It has an unexpectedly hipster (but welcoming) vibe and menu. We had delicious burgers and fries and fried green tomatoes. I also had one of their homemade ginger sodas and it was great as well. The service was friendly and professional. I wish all restaurants were this good.

2  Thank James1585
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Great service, great menu, great fresh food. I had the friend green tomato BLT, my companion had the poutine, which we were very surprised to see. Both were fantastic. The portions were large; enough to take home for the next day. Loved the homemade bread on the BLT. Wish I lived closer, I would go there every week.

1  Thank gobytrain99
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

After seeing them on searches and not going, decided to try it today and was really surprised at how fast we fell in love with it! The food, decor, location, were all fantastic. The salads, burger, sandwiches, and doughnuts were fresh and delicious; the Boston creme doughnut was so big, we shared half and still brought half home! Would give it 5 rating but the hostess and counter staff were pretty unfriendly. Our waitress was great, cannot wait to go again.

3  Thank melissa M