“BETTER LATE THAN NEVER” 5 of 5 bubbles

“BETTER LATE THAN NEVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Scott Bishopposted toBrookside Inn At Laurens

20 hours ago.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.....
I have stayed at The Brookside Inn At Laurens many times since
Dave & Lori started this chapter of their lives. I have traveled up and down the East Coast many times in the past few years and have stayed at many different hotels & BB's through my travels.I will say without hesitation that my stays at The Brookside Inn At Laurens, especially with Dave & Lori's hospitality, are second to none. I love the old historical house. The rooms, baths and all other areas are spotless and beautifully decorated. Dave & Lori have and continue to work very hard to provide the best accommodations and hospitality that you could ever imagine. They both go above and beyond anything I have ever experienced through my stays at other places. I highly recommend The Brookside Inn At Laurens. I promise you, you will not find a better place to stay. I wish NOTHING BUT THE BEST for you and your future with The Brookside Inn.

Sincerely
Scott Bishop

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
New Gloucester, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a wonderful time during our stay with Lori and Dave. Our room was so very comfortable and homey. Loved the availability of snacks and enjoyed our excellent breakfasts. We feel like we made new friends. Hospitality was excellent. We felt right at home. Thank you again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I spent a week-end at this lovely Inn to attend a wedding in Cooperstown. It was a bit of a drive to Cooperstown but the price was much more affordable. The room was quaint and very clean. Lori and Dave were very gracious and accommodating hosts and made us feel right at home. There were always treats and snacks out for the guests which was much appreciated. The breakfasts were very good especially the fresh fruit and yogurt. We loved sitting on the front porch and listening to the brook. We had a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Since the bathrooms are shared I would suggest second floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Such a beautiful historical home with many original elements to the lovely room we stayed in. Hospitality abounded with great breakfast, good conversation, and an overall great night! Thanks, Dave and Lori, for having room for us for just one night. Love that bountiful, anytime, snack bar and those tasty Jewish/Italian breakfast potatoes!

Room Tip: We were in the Yellow Room with a rollaway for our 12-year old Cooperstown-bound son. Beautiful, c...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I were in the area for a wedding for the weekend, and we booked this trip in advance. The owners were so friendly, and we had a super-comfortable room with the nice sound of the brook flowing outside our window. The place was clean, and it felt like home away from home. We would stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: The Sage Room is large with an extra bed if you need it!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Brookside Inn for two nights. Our experience was one of superior hospitality and comfortable accommodations. Brookside Inn is very beautiful, and a warm place to come home to at the end of the day. The true success of such a wonderful place to stay is the owners, Dave and Lori. They went out of their way to make our stay as trouble free as possible. Not only are the accommodations wonderful, but Dave and Lori provide a delicious breakfast, and plenty of snacks for your light cravings.
My wife and I highly recommend Brookside Inn as your premier choice for a fair priced, comfortable and very hospitable place to stay when your visiting Oneonta or Cooperstown.
Dave and Lori, best wishes to you both and I hope we make it back for another visit. Dave and Jody.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Laurie and Dave are gracious and have made this bed and breakfast very comfortable.

They have wonderful breakfast and some of the best coffee you can find. They had an ice cream social that I thought was a wonderful idea on how to meet your fellow guests but if you wanted to be alone that was possible too.

I would recommend this inn to anyone that enjoys a beautiful historical home to stay while you're away.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Terri S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurens
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
#2 of 4 in Richfield Springs
Hampton Inn Oneonta
Hampton Inn Oneonta
#1 of 9 in Oneonta

Been to Brookside Inn at Laurens? Share your experiences!