“Very good Ruby Tuesdays”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #88 of 143 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
albany ny
“Very good Ruby Tuesdays”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Wonderful bar service. Had a hamburger..was very good. Had a few beers, burger, appetizer and tip for @ $22.

Visited November 2012

Albany, New York
“Maybe ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ive been here a few times but not since my last trip when I rushed to the restroom 15 mins after eating salad bar. Never had a problem before but that was not an experience I'm looking to repeat.

Clifton Park, New York
“Don't Come Here if You Want to Celebrate a Birthday”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Ruby Tuesday is my daughter's favorite restaurant and where she chose to have her birthday dinner. Last year, her birthday dinner included a singing waitstaff bringing her cake to her with a candle and she wanted the same thing this year. When we first arrived at the restaurant, the hostess asked us if we were going to be celebrating anything special with them and I told her that it was my daughter's birthday. She appeared to be writing something down on a notepad as she walked us to the table and was very friendly and asked my daughter how old she was turning and seemed genuinely pleased that she had chosen Ruby Tuesday for her birthday dinner. Since she had asked the question and seemed to be writing notes, I thought for sure my daughter was going to be treated like royalty. Unfortunately, when the waiter arrived, he seemed to know nothing about it as he never mentioned it. I slipped in a little reminder by mentioniong that the birthday girl should be the first to order her dinner. When it came time to order dessert, I again "reminded" him or possibly told him for the first time, that it was my daughter's birthday so we would like a candle in her cake. When he came back out of the kitchen, there was another waitress walking behind him, but no candle and no singing. As he walked toward our table, the other waitress turned and walked away and he served us our cake and apologized for not having a candle as it was against fire code. He explained that he had begged his manager to let him do it but the manager simply wouldn't allow it. We told him it was fine and proceeded to eat our cake, but the more I thought about it, the more upset I became at the complete lack of customer service at this location. While I completely understand fire code and don't expect anyone to break the rules for us, what really upset me was this: First of all, why have the hostess ask if you're celebrating something special if they don't really care or aren't going to do anything special for you? Secondly, if they couldn't put a candle in my daughter's cake, why did this also prohibit them from singing to her? That is part of the whole experience, with or without candle. And finally, if the manager was in the back, able to deny our waiter's request for the candle, why did he not personally come out to our table to explain/apologize and maybe even comp us one piece of cake for the inconvenience? Something more should have been done to make up for this from a customer service perspective. Our meals were good, but due to the lack of customer service at this particular location, we will not be back.

• Visited August 2012
Latham
“Good place near my lodging at Super 8”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Good service, ask for new food menu, they have best soup and salad.

Visited May 2012
“First time here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

I like it here at Ruby Tuesday's cause of the quick service good food and fresh drinks :)

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!