“Good NY stlye pizza”

Little Bites & More
Ranked #78 of 148 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 29, 2011

My wife picked up a pizza to go from Little Bites while in Latham today, using an Entertainment coupon. The reviews I'd read made me optimistic. The pizza had time to cool in the car, but it looked so good with it's pockets of bright red sauce I had to dig right in. Even though I was congested from allergies the flavors came right through. The crust is hand tossed, chewy and had a nice bready yeast flavor. The sauce is rich, smooth and slightly sweet, not requiring my usual application of spices from my cabinet. The cheese is good quality and not oily, and the mushrooms were fresh, although haphazardly scattered about the pie in clusters, as well as some missing pockets of cheese and sauce showing exposed dough. Altogether, a pizza I'd order again and a place I'd recommend for local pizza fans.

Been to Little Bites & More? Share your experiences!