“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Delicious Indian food and probably only good restaurant in Albany to serve good Indian food. I have been here with Family and Friends and every one love this place.

There are newer reviews for Karavalli

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is my first ever review and I m writing it just to highlight the first impression that I got when I call this restaurant. I called in and asked for the menu and I was told in a rude voice that they "have lot of items on the buffet and all the item names cannot be told over phone". I totally understand that, but I guess the tone that he was speaking to me came from their perception that they have several patrons and 1-2 such rude shoo offs won't make any difference.

Well I was planning to visit Karavalli since few of my friends have been raving about it, but certainly not now.

Deepak

1  Thank FoodieKD
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had lunch Saturday. It was a buffet. There were so many varieties of items that could not even try all of them. All the items were tasty. I specially loved the South indian delicacies. will be there again soon.

1  Thank Sourav D
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Excellent vegan options. Chana Saag is excellent. Vegetable speciality is great. They will make any dish to order.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

The Indian dishes here are quite good, but the star is the Lunch Buffet, especially on weekends.

I have tried seven (7) different Indian/Pakistani buffets.

This is the only one that "makes my mouth water" just thinking about it.