“Excellent choice, food and especially service”
Review of Karavalli

Karavalli
Ranked #7 of 152 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've been to Indian restaurants all over the world and this was one of the finest experiences I've had. There was a huge choice of dishes, many of which I'd never heard of before. They tasted wonderful. The service was spectacular. I wish I lived closer to them but I don't so maybe we'll only be able to go once every couple of years!

One previous complained about the prices and on the menu they seemed $1 or $2 more than I'm used to paying but I thought the portions were bigger than normal. We ended up taking a lot home.

1  Thank TravelerRob

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Strange location and atmosphere. Not tremendously friendly. The food shines above all else! Nice and spicy, not gloppy, well worth the excursion.

1  Thank LJ S
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Good service, excellent food. Very spicy. All meals were a pure delight, spices and hotness levels were just as ordered. However we didn't like the Phaal dish, I guess it must be a taste issue more than the food itself not being good.

1  Thank homezgr8t
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Their menu has items that other Indian restaurants don't make. The dishes are really good and I always want to try something new. It is not "the same old, same old."

1  Thank Cheinee
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very good food and spicy too!!! Good selection of food in their menu, from a lot of regions of India!! Looking forward to eating here again when we visit the area next time:)

1  Thank gvd48

Been to Karavalli? Share your experiences!