What a shame that things have slipped so badly since I stayed here a year ago. My room number was 500....here is a list of the problems I had: The coffee maker was not cleaned from the last guest, & the used coffee pack was still in the coffee maker; the security bar on the door was broken & absolutely useless; there is so much chlorine (or some other chemical) in the cold water, that the coffee I made in my room in the morning was horrible; there is a lot of mold around the edges of the bathtub; the windows in the room open up, but there are no screens, so bugs can fly in; the breakfast area for the breakfast that is included with the room shuts down at 9AM on weekdays, way too early in my opinion.
The only good thing was the nice evening front desk clerk.
Sorry, but I'll be looking for a different place to stay next time I'm in the Latham area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 132 room Hotel suited for both business travelers and families. Located at exit 6 off of 87 conveniently accessible to all locations in the Capital Region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Albany Airport Hotel Latham
- Quality Inn And Suites Albany Airport
- Quality Inn Albany Airport
- Quality Inn Latham
- Latham Quality Inn