“Great food”

Otis & Oliver's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Situated on a beautiful executive, public golf course, just a few hundred yards off the main road. Open seven days a week all year round. Serving lunch, dinner and cocktails all in our newly renovated facility. A private banquet room for up to 60 people
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

The sandwich I had which was their special of the day was phenomenal. The service is slow when there was only 3 other tables seated (between two waitresses) but overall we had an enjoyable time.

• Visited April 2013

Albany, New York
“Excellent Pub Style Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Otis & Oliver's, now located next to the Mill Road Golf Course, has a good selection of reasonaby priced menu items, very good service and a pleasant atmosphere. I consider this one of the best pub style restaurants in the Albany area. I and my family travel about 15 miles from home to go here, bypassing many other restaurants along the way. We feel it's worth the trip. My college-age son considers their ribs to be the best locally. I feel the same way about their fish fry. My wife favors the buffalo chicken wrap. The burgers are excellent as well. They have a fairly good, though not extensive, selection of beer on tap. We've eaten there more than a dozen times and never had a bad experience. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
SoCal
“LOVE GOLF COURSE RESTAURANTS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had lunch here twice in a recent stay in Latham, NY. Both times food and service was excellent. Added bonus is you get to watch golfers on the driving range and compare their missed shots to your own! Clam chowder is excellent, and the rest rooms are immaculate.

• Visited May 2013
New York
“First visit since the move to the Golf course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Busy night, OK service. Had a great burger and hope to be able to sit overlooking the golf course the next time. Bartender needed some assistance as he was trying to serve food and tend the bar and seemed slightly frazzled. Certainly was hard-working. Nice casual meal.

Visited April 2013
Niskayuna, New York
“Back for Easter Brunch - amazing (especially for the price!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Per my previous review I had been here numerous times lately and we did end up going (all 13 of us!) for Easter brunch. They were experimenting with the idea of brunch service and decided to experiment on Easter Sunday. By the time everyone finally agreed to go out it was a week before Easter and EVERYONE was booked. The restaurants we called his menus prices ranging from $21 pp to $42 pp, with Otis & Oliver's offering the best deal for the money. I called the Manager and asked if there was any way they could possibly accommodate us and he said he would try and call me back. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a call 15 minutes later saying he had rearranged some tables and we could have an 11 am reservation. We got there about 5 minutes before 11 and they were just setting up the buffet tables but said they would seat us in case we wanted drinks, which we did! As soon as the drinks arrived we were told the food was up and we could help ourselves. Every item we tried was excellent from the omelets to the salmon to the meats and side dishes! I don't think we could have had a more enjoyable meal than we did at this restaurant, from the food to the excellent service. I know where we will be going for Easter next year!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Otis & Oliver's Restaurant? Share your experiences!