“Monthly visits”

Kimberley's A Day Spa Ltd.
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Latham
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1987, Kimberley's has grown because of talented staff and loyal clients. Our clients have voted us "Best Spa/Salon" for the past 16 plus years in the Best of Times Union Poll, and top Spa in Capital Region Living Magazine and the Troy Record. FACIALS - MASSAGE - HAIR - NAILS - FOR WOMEN & MEN
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I really can't understand the negative reviews for Kimberley's. I go once a month for massages and facials and have never had anything but fabulous experiences. I look forward to my appointments and each time am always more than satisfied. I leave relaxed and refreshed and soothed. I have massages and facials from multiple therapists, and each has been unique in their techniques, which I think is a fun party of trying new people every once in a while.

Besides massages and facials (different varieties of each), I have also tried their dry "floats" which are really neat and wonderful experiences. So different -- you are all wrapped up and feeling like you are totally weightless. It's hard to stay awake!

I have tried other spas in the area and find Kimberley's to be the finest and most luxurious of them all. Truly a pampering experience.

3  Thank Ashley D

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I just buy the gift certificates for my wife. But, she LOVES the place and is always raving about it when she returns from a visit.

2  Thank Todd M
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Oh Boy - can't say enough. Really want to feel pampered? Go to Kimberley's Day Spa! We had a pedicure, facial and full body massage. I will say I waasn't overly impressed with the pedicure and will go someplace else for that in the future - but the entire experience was........well,
When we first came in, we had coffee while we waited to be called in for our pedicures. Before the pedicure, they waxed our hands (that was a nice touch). After the pedicure, we were brought upstairs into a beautiful ladies lounge to change into the softest robes I've ever warn! We then waited in a lovely sitting room (complete with fireplace). There was lemon water to enjoy. We were taken in for our facials - which started with a relaxing 10 minute foot bath. I can't say enough about the facial. Even the table was amazing! After that, we waited again in the cozy sitting room for our massages. We chose our scents for the massage - and once we were done, there were showers before we dressed. All in all - a really great "ladies day".

2  Thank Lissy0717
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been to Kimberley's many times, for many kinds of spa treatments. Almost universally, I have liked the estheticians very much. The treatments, though very expensive, are also fine. But my experience with the staff at the desk has not been pleasant. They act as if they, not you, are the customers. I have pointed this out in surveys. I now frequent the wonderful Roosevelt baths at the Gideon Putnam hotel in Saratoga Springs. Although the drive is a bit longer, the price and attitude more than make up for it!

2  Thank emilymolly
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had never had a massage before and so I was very skepitcal about using the gift certificate my best friend had given me. I took advantage of the aromatherapy bath and 30 minute massage. The bath was luscious with the aroma of mango and the hydrotherapy tub relaxed my muscles. When it came time for the massage I began to tense up, but the masseuse (John) made me feel completely comfortable. He applied pressure based on my tolerance and adjusted if I requested. After he was finished I felt more relaxed than I had in my entire life. Worth every bit of stress I had and can't wait to make another appointment! The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating and it is an overall positive experience.