Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport
$81
$85
$82
Agoda.com
All reviewsalbany airportamerican blvdunion collegegreat place to stayroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastnice hotelnice poolfront desk staffsaratoga springsfitness centerdefinitely stay here againwolf roadthe breakfast areashuttle serviceconvenient locationnew york
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Our room was perfect and the staff very friendly. The location is safe, peaceful and lovely, and handy to the airport and major routes. We would definitely like to return.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alice B
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The layout of the hotel lobby makes it clear that it is a place meant for business. Proclaiming itself enviro-friendly, it has clean rooms, with no odours – one of the rare few as there are always distinct smells in hotels, be it room fresheners or disinfectant sprays.

The breakfast spread looks and tastes good. The arrangement is very user-friendly as well. It is close to most businesses and the area has good dining options.

A complimentary newspaper could perhaps be avoided and replaced with something else, like a bottle or two of water. Overall, it is a very good option for a short stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank nyusual
Reviewed August 3, 2011

My wife and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times as our daughter and her family live nearby.

The Inn is always clean, the breakfast is fresh and complete, the rooms
are always well kept and the staff is friendly and professional. There is plenty of on site parking and the Hotel is only one block back from Rt. 7.
Rates are fair with both AAA and AARP discounts.

This is a Hotel we recommend and will not disappoint you.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LancasterTraveler
Reviewed May 26, 2011

While flying from Virginia to New York on business I have never stayed in this town before so when I asked the clients that I was visiting I told them what I wanted. A hotel that is fairly new with a breakfast option and a clean hotel with very nice bathrooms. Well the Hampton Inn & Suites satisfied all of my request and more. We didn't arrive until after seven and this aroma of popcorn was coming through the open doors. They were popping popcorn and filling bags for the hotel guest along with fresh baked cookies that was an unexpected treat. The hotel desk personnel was very help in recommending a place to eat I wanted Italian he suggested D'Raymonds Resteraunt and Lounge at 269 Osborne Rd, #4, Loudonville, NY excellent food. He said if we did not like it he would pick up the tab, well needless to say he didn't have to go for the wallet. The next morning I went to the lobby where they had a very nice complimentary breakfeast with eggs, sausage, potatoes, bagels , make your own waffle and cereal and some of the best coffee that I have ever had. This was a great recommendation I would stay at this hotel again and again!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Hotel was clean and well kept. Overall had a wonderful stay except in the morning my party had a 5am van to the airport. At 4:53 I walked outside because I saw some other guests getting in the van. I let the driver know I had two more people coming and would wait for them to come down. My two other members came downstairs at 4:56 and were turning in their hotel keys when the van driver left... we ended up getting to the airport late and though the van driver was very apologetic the gentleman at the front desk was extremely rude, loud and unprofessional when dealing with the matter.

• Stayed: March 2011