“Didn't dissapoint”
Review of Circle Diner - CLOSED

Circle Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I had this place recommended to us for lunch and I must say that the soup (thick and delicious) and sandwich that we ordered was delicious and filling. The place was clean, the service was cheerful and the price very reasonable. We intended to return for dinner, it was that good, but couldn't manage it. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Nice call Patrick from La Quinta Hotel.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is one of my girls' favorite places for breakfast. Each month I take turns treating one of my daughters to a daddy daughter breakfast and the Circle diner is always their choice!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Do NOT go to the Circle Diner in Latham! I went there with my mom on 9/21 for lunch. I ordered a cajun chicken sandwich. Upon eating half of my lunch I noticed that many parts of the chicken on the other half of the sandwich was UN-COOKED! I brought this to the attention of the server who rudley excalimed yes you are right this is uncooked, I will take it off your bill, would you like something else? WHO WOULD LIKE SOMETHING ELSE FROM YOU AFTER THEY WERE SERVED RAW CHICKEN?!?!?!? Needless to say, we were rused out of the resturant and the bill for my mom's lunch was shoved at us...DO NOT GO HERE!

5  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I cannot believe that two pancakes are $5.99. That is without any sides. Are they using expensive flour? I know prices are rising but I did not think I paid that much for pancakes. The food was ok but coffee was weak.

1  Thank sandlot
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had lunch recently with family , everything was really good , as it usually is. I tried the Bison burger and liked it a lot. Family members enjoyed their regular burgers as well. Cooked as ordered and arrived timely. A go to place for me when looking to grab a bite with friends or family . Never feel rushed which allows time after the meal for a little conversation over coffee.