“above average”
Review of Circle Diner - CLOSED

Circle Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had lunch recently with family , everything was really good , as it usually is. I tried the Bison burger and liked it a lot. Family members enjoyed their regular burgers as well. Cooked as ordered and arrived timely. A go to place for me when looking to grab a bite with friends or family . Never feel rushed which allows time after the meal for a little conversation over coffee.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I ordered a Greek Salad and pot roast with gravy. The pot roast was excellent and my hats off to the chef. The Greek Salad was to come with Greek dressing, but they forgot to add the dressing. I brought it home and added my own dressing. I'd go back again.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

They found a big table for our whole family to have breakfast and we all enjoyed it. I recommend it if you are staying in the area.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

What has happened to Circle Diner? My 3 sons and I have been there many times over the alts 10 yrs (we live nearby), everybody loved it: friendly staff, bread basket on each table, terrific selection of both teenage friendly and grow up food, specials... Then things have been gradually going down hill. Yesterday was our last visit! Even the die hard fan, my youngest, now 19 y.o., admitted that his staple Chicken Parm was way below par. No more bread basket (they were placed on all tables reserved for a party right next to us),, no more cookies at the cash register (a tradition in many diners, including this one), but worst of all - food! Gone was my favorite Veal Francaise. Not even Chicken Francaise available. Waitress looked surprised when I asked about these dishes, as if they had never served it. Menu was smaller by at least half, even the printed menu looked as if pages had been removed from it. Dinner salad was just iceberg lettuce with 1 slice of cucumber. Every dish: Chicken Parm, broiled scallops, cream of tomato soup, fried shrimp was almost pure salt! Even my husband, who is rarely judgmental about food, admitted that everything was over- salted. Dessert selection was very limited too. What's up, Circle Diner? :(

1  Thank aglow
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was my first time to the diner and had a real nice breakfast. The food was very good and the service was perfect. The bathroom and the restaurant looked very clean. I'm not sure how the diner ever got bad reviews. Either the problems were corrected, the place had an off day now and then, or the reviewers were too hard to please.

1  Thank jfemia2