“Great fast food and great service”
Review of On the Farm

On the Farm
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Latham
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This place is great. The burgers are amazing. The prices are very reasonable, and the service
is speedy. Highly recommend. Wish they were open all year.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

All I had was the chocolate/vanilla twist cone and it was excellent. Large cones and they were still serving in mid September. There is good parking and lots of seating also.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I don't eat soft-serve ice cream, so I can't review that. But I have eaten at this roadside stand and can say that their hamburgers are pretty good, altho very greasy. Pass on the fish frys.....they are terrible! And the milkshakes have very little flavor.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We frequent OTF just about every Sunday nite - our weekly treat for dessert. Always enjoy sitting outside, enjoying people and talking to Nick. We're back again, looking forward to our Sunday nite specials.

1  Thank cruisinggrammy
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We go repeatedly, about once a week for the soft serve. For me the jackpot is when the special is the raspberry-vanilla twist, mmm. My wife says the choc-vanilla twist is the best she has ever eaten. The quality of the softserve is consistent and never fails.

The food is so so.

Been to On the Farm? Share your experiences!