“Lunch buffet”

Latham Biryani
Ranked #60 of 148 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stopped in on a whim as I've passed this restaurant for years and was always curious about the lunch buffet. I'm not overly familiar with Indian or Pakastani dishes so this proved to be an excellent choice. The staff were very nice and extremely helpful. The hostess actually walked me through all of the buffet selections. Every dish I tried was really good and the staff were on top of keeping all the selections fresh and full. Very clean and comfortable dining room , a no frills enjoyable dining experience at an excellent price.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

very friendly staff prepare fresh dishes just the way you want. Fancier more expensive alternatives can be found nearby but Latham Biryani is a great option. When in the Albany area this is where I go for great authentic Indian.

1  Thank neverhome821
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was by far my favorite place to have lunch but my last visit just might be my very last visit. After serving myself from the buffet and starting to eat, 2 choices from the buffet were ice cold and 1 other was lukewarm. I went back to the buffet table and saw that there weren't any heating cans under most of the chafing dishes. Obviously the foods aren't being kept at a temperature that will keep them from spoiling. There were only 2 of us seated in the restaurant and 2 people came in for takeout. Yet, when I went up for a serving of kheer, the dish was empty. Eventually it was refilled but by then I was ready to leave. In addition, the other diner found an insect in his food. Guess that could happen anywhere but added to the cold food, I'll be looking for a new Indian restaurant for lunch. Too bad.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is nice place to have any BIRYANI. I did visited othe Indian and Pakastani resturants...this is the best. Aunty and Uncle are great in service. The only comment I have is they do carpet clean when other's are eating...

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Really good food (I love the Jalfreezi) and less expensive than some of the other Indian places in the area. Don't let the old Pizza Hut building shape scare you.