“very tasty”

Ranked #46 of 146 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Indian
“very tasty”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ordered the featured items, which were excellent. My companions ordered other things, which were good to ok. My recommendation is to stick with the featured items.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank UsuallyEasyTPlease

“Another lunchtime gem!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I hate cauliflower, but the Latham Biryani makes a cauliflower dish that I cannot stop eating. It is so damn good. In fact, I don't really like vegetable at all, but they do something that makes all their vegetable dishes taste like heaven to me. It is absolutely crazy that people will wait for 10 minutes and pay $8 for a hamburger, soda and fries at the nearby Burger King when for the same price they could go here and be immediately feasting on a lunch buffet with at least 5 delicious dishes. I know very little about Indian/Pakistani food, the only thing I know is that this is the best way to enjoy vegetables that I have ever known. Plus, the buffet includes unlimited fountain drinks. I try to be healthy and only drink water, but eventually I break down and get some Mountain Dew. Writing this review is making me want to go there right now.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank ebreimer
Melrose NY
“Too bad”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This onec had great Packistani food served by a friendly family, but it has gone down hill.

Visited May 2012
Sharon Springs, NY
“Fresh Buffet, Awesome Indian Food”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

First, I would like to say I shied away from Indian food because I often found it bland and dry, but this place was super impressive. We opted for the lunch buffet ($7.95) since they had such a nice selection and it was AWESOME! Converted us back to Indian food on the spot.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank nikcentralny
“Awesome Pakistani/Indian Cuisine!”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Latham Biryani is THE BEST restaurant in the Capital Region for Pakistani/Indian cuisine. Anything from the tandoor is amazing...delicious malai kebabs, chicken tikka masala, and chicken vindaloo. Their naan is excellent too. They're great about cooking to please as well. If you want more (or less) curry or a less spicy vindaloo, they will take care of you. Their food is very tasty and fresh, and the owner and his staff are pleasant and aim to please. A wonderful little gem of a place!

Visited October 2011
4 Thank naturegals

Been to Latham Biryani? Share your experiences!