“Had a great experience”

Ranked #1 of 1 Latham B&B and Inns
Bethlehem, PA
“Had a great experience”
Reviewed August 25, 2008

We had a great experience at Cocca's Route 9 Inn and Suites. The room that we were in was in a newly remodeled building and was beautiful. It was clean and abundantly supplied with towels, toilet paper, shampoo, etc. The beds were amazingly comfortable..

The gentleman at the front desk was polite and helpful in suggesting places in the area for dinner. (We took his suggestion for the Dakotah Steak House and it was very good.)

The room price was very reasonable ($72). They also had a 2-night special running for $119 for both nights. Can't beat it! We found this place when taking our older son to college for the first time and will have occasion to use it many times over the next few years. I am looking forward to it.

• Liked — The room cleanliness and pretty decor
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
vermont
Reviewed July 22, 2008

this was a nightmare. staff was nasty. the man at the desk was rude and had no desire to be of assistance. he pretty much made us feel like we made a bad choice from the moment of check in. the real problem began when we saw our room. the smell that greeted us upon opening the door was horrible. the carpets were filthy. the furniture was old and the air conditioning didnt work. when we called the front desk the elderly man told us if we were so dis satisfied we should go else where. dont worry, we certainly will.

• Disliked — the rude man behind the desk
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank socialbutterfly20
Albany, NY
Reviewed January 26, 2007

First off, this hotel was So Horrible we didn't even stay the night. We were in the room about 2 minutes and turned around and walked out. Everything in the room was dirty, the furniture was falling apart, there were holes and the walls, and there was dust and grime all over. The bathroom tiles were falling off the wall. It was so disgusting - it looked like you'd catch a disease from being in the room. Travelocity was absolutely horrible at trying to resolve the problem - I was on the phone with them 6 times between 6pm until 11am the next day before they would agree to refund my money. Do NOT stay and do NOT use Travelocity - horrible, horrible, horrible.

• Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MissNewYork83
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 10, 2003

This hotel is not kept very clean. An inch on dirt on radiators. Bed was king size, sheets were queen or full size. Something was in the bed or on that sheets and furniture that made me itch and break out with red marks. But the greatest pleasure of all is when I forgot to ask the maid for toilet paper when she handed me my supplies to clean my own room. When I realized that I didn't have enough toilet paper for the night I called the front desk and ask the man at the desk did he have any up there. He said no, you will have to wait until tomorrow when the maids come back on. I told him that I needed some now and he told me, WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU. Someone should get a better cleaning staff and at least someone with a little bit of intelligence at the front desk. Thumbs down all the way Coccas.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Latham
Latham Inn
Latham Inn
#11 of 16 in Latham
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Latham
Home2 Suites by Hilton Albany Airport / Wolf Rd
La Quinta Inn & Suites Latham Albany Airport
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport
Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center

Been to Golden Circle Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!