“Mmmmmm...Loved the meatballs and sauce!!!”
Review of Portofino Ristorante - CLOSED

Portofino Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come visit us at Portofino,located adjacent to Travelodge Hotel. Fine dining atmosphere, affordable dining and great ambience. Live music on weekends and happy hour 4 to 7 monday thru Friday! Award winning chef.....find out why we are becoming Latham's newest favorite!
Reviewed May 31, 2014

First dinner Portofino was excellent! I'm still thinking about it and wanted to share my positive experience. Especially enjoyed the home cooked Italian flavors, deliciously prepared entrees, and happy attitudes of the staff.
This is our new go-to dinner spots for when we're in the mood for authentic Italian cooking (most nights:) in a relaxing, fun, and casual restaurant. Can't wait to return to Portofino.
~Sarah

2  Thank SarahSarah1

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were staying next door and wanted to have a nice bottle of wine with dinner and not worry about driving too far. We decided to try Portifino. We never worry about location or decor when we go out to eat. Some of the best food in life comes from surprising locales.
Portofino did not disappoint. We both enjoyed our meal, our bottle of Chianti , and a very fine tiramasu to finish. Very attentive service from our server and also the wine steward, who gave our server lessons on how to serve a bottle of wine. Authentic fresh well prepared Italian food, much appreciated.
We look forward to another meal at Portofino, when we are next in the area.

2  Thank MAGSNiagaraOnTheLake
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I had our anniversary dinner at Portofino's on April 29th and enjoyed the food very much. I had scallops with mushrooms and my husband enjoyed the fillet, also with mushrooms. The service was also very good. If I had to say anything negative, I'd say the room seemed a bit closed-in with the low ceilings. Still, it had a nice atmosphere with what seemed like mostly older couples in attendance. We also enjoyed ourselves at the bar after our meal, saying hello to the bartender with whom we were acquainted with from another establishment. We were happy to see her at Portofino's. Overall, it was a lovely experience and we will more than likely be returning.

1  Thank Dorine D
Reviewed May 4, 2014

5/3/2014
The food at Portofino's was deliciously amazing. Every course was excellent...the appetizers, the salad (OMG that white balsamic dressing is to die for), the main course (we had the quinoa with salmon and the Veal with mash) YUM YUM YUM, oh and the dessert was heavenly. The drinks were just as excellent and the sangria was delicious. We traveled from Brooklyn just to go have dinner there and I am already planning my next trip back!!!

I RECOMMEND PORTOFINO'S TO EVERYONE!!!

1  Thank Brenda N Eddie L
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food is great. The decor is a touch dated, but the service and the food made up for the ambiance.

You cant beat the price or the taste. I would go back here a 1,000 times, as would my wife. The service was great too.

2  Thank SethandAnn