“Nice, Little Pizza Joint”

Mercato's III Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 148 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Not the best Italian food, I've ever had, but far from the worst.
Decent New York style pizza. (With apologies to all of the Neopolitan and Chicago enthusiasts out there, is there really any other kind?)

4  Thank Thoughful-Traveler

Reviewed November 8, 2011

In the Peter Harris Shopping Plaza on Route 7 in Latham is a little Pizzeria - Mercato's III - they have great Eggplant Subs you can get a Small or Large sub - they also have good pizza and dinners - eat in or take out.
If you are in that area it is worth a stop.
I call ahead and my order is always ready when I get there.

4  Thank Lori A
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We live just up the street from Mercato's III so we eat there or get takeout at least twice a month. Their pizza is divine. It's a wonderful thing to smell it as they bring it to your table. A thin crust, great sauce... I am hungry now thinking about it. If your in the area take advantage of a tasty, family owned restaurant.

5  Thank merky125
Reviewed March 5, 2011

We went here for the first time and it will not be our last. I had read the other reviews that were posted and have wanted to give this place a try. It was much nicer than I thought it might be. I was expecting your typical pizza take-out dining room but this was nice. There was nice music and it was spotless. My wife ordered the Manicotti and I ordered the Zuppa Di Clams. Both came with salad and Perreca's bread. The salad with the house dressing was one of the best salads that I have had in a long time. The dressing was superb! Our entrees were outstanding too. They were presented nicely and the portion was ample in both cases. We didn't really need to order dessert but we decided to share a dessert. We ordered the Chocolate Truffle Cake and it was not anywhere as good as the rest of the meal. I don't believe that they make their desserts on the premises. If not for the dessert and for the fact that the waitress did not deduct for a coupon that I submitted, this would have rated as excellent. This restaurant does not have a liquor license if this is important to you.

1  Thank CCdreamer
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Went in for first time and tried Mercato's III Primavera Pizza. I don't typically go with a white pizza over red but felt a little daring and was glad I did! The vegetables were all full of flavor and the pizza had the right amount of garlic! I ordered a large for myself and since I couldn't finish it all the first night, reheated and tasted just as good the second night! Highly recommend Mercato's III and their pizza - delicious!
On a side note, although I ordered "to-go," the ambiance in the restaurant was great and very clean!

7  Thank Trudy5

Been to Mercato's III Ristorante? Share your experiences!