“comfy bed and convenient location”

Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Latham
Chatham, New York
“comfy bed and convenient location”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The lady at check in was very friendly and helpful. We had to switch rooms right after checkin because our tv was broken. The desk clerk was extremely apologetic and got us a new room immediately and checked back with us to make sure it was to our liking. The room was clean as was the bathroom and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others especially someone looking for a location convenient to Albany, Saratoga and surrounding areas.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank les91178
mic28255, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
We thank this guest for bearing with us in the check in and we are overjoyed that you found your new room to be comfortable.

Microtel Inn by Wyndham - Latham NY
518-782-9161

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Framingham
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Microtel Albany and the price was great and room just the right size. The bed was comfortable and TV had lots of channels. The walls were a little thin as we could hear sounds from one of the adjoining rooms. Turning on the fan/heater helped. Breakfast was just ok, would have liked more cereal choices and orange juice was out and not replaced in a timely manner. Overall I would return here and would recommend. Location to Troy and Albany was good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Jayne T
mic28255, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We thanks this guest for their review and guessing that by the sound of it , they were here for a sell out weekend. Sorry that we were unable to keep up with the demand on the Orange Juice.
We hope you can return for a non school event in the future.

Los Angeles
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I wish I'd known how very small the rooms were & that Microtel referred to the micro-size room. Fortunately, I was staying by myself but there is no way 2 people could walk around in this room at the same time; there was maybe 2 feet between my bed & my "workspace". If I'd chosen one of the larger rooms, I might've had a better experience. So I highly recommend getting the largest room possible. Also, I was on the first floor and while I like blackout shades, there was no other option to keep people from looking in my window; either blackout shades during the day or nothing.

On the positive side, it was conveniently located off of the main highway & there's a Dunkin Donuts within walking distance, as well as Subway & Target.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Elizabeth T
mic28255, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
I have to agree with this guest that our Single queen bedrooms utilized space efficiently and would like to remind this guest that our double queen rooms have 35% more space. Let us know the next time you reserve and we will work on the upgrade rate.