Microtel Inn by Wyndham Albany Airport
TownePlace Suites
Latham Inn(Latham)
$69
Travelocity
All reviewssmall roomsales managerroom was cleancontinental breakfastbudget hotelno frillsoff the highwayprice rangegreat pricewould stay here againfridge and microwavealbany airportfront desk staffyogurtnight's sleepone night staybusiness trip
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The rooms were immaculate and well-maintained. I've been staying here for years when flying in and out of the Albany airport and the the quality has not deteriorated. Good value for your money. However one thing I noticed is the price has gone up a bit since they joined the Wyndham Rewards program a few years back. They use to have their own rewards program before they joined it.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank journeysH2O
Reviewed September 12, 2011

clean decent but small-decent for the price- most hotels are more expensive

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 22minky
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We stayed in a 1 queen bed room. The room size was small. Was clean but because of the room size won't stay again. Plus it was also in a bit of isolated place. Maybe okay for staying over for one night.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Di S
Reviewed September 4, 2011

This was my first stay in a Microtel. The hotel was basic but, it was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The beds were comfortable and the linens clean. The room with only one bed was rather small but, if traveling alone it may be okay. The room with two beds was perfect for what we needed. The breakfast was adequate to get us up and going. Compared to the prices of the other hotels in the area this was definately a good deal. Not the type of hotel for you if you spend a great deal of time in the lobby area. If you need a place to sleep, take a shower and relax in the room, this should definately fit the bill. This hotel is pet friendly!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dmgbpg
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I stayed at this hotel twice in the last few days. The first was on Friday, with my son, when I was dropping him off at college, the second when I was stuck in the region because I couldn't head home because of road closures caused by Hurricane Irene. Both times I was more than happy with the place. It is a wonderful, simple, hotel which provides a nice, clean room for a really nice price. The sales manager Chris was fabulous when I first booked the hotel, and again when my husband called to see if I could get a room when the Hurricane prevented me from leaving the area. Chris was fabulous at getting me into a room, before the standard check-in time, and offering to help me in the morning to see if the roads I needed to take would be open in the morning I've stayed at inexpensive hotels before and this place beats them all by a lot. It is definitely where we will be staying at every time we pick up or drop off our son to school.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask if there's a discount if you're going to a local college - it can save you money!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo