“Easter Brunch!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Latham
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Latham
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My entire family attended the Easter brunch at the Gazebo Room. Not knowing what to expect I was a bit hesitant due to the price being so much lower than the surrounding "banquet halls." After picking up writs bands for everyone at the front desk it was quite a walk however was pleasantly surprised. The food was hot, the kids loved the Easter bunny walking around, and the staff was phenomenal. We were all seated immediately at the door and walked to the table. The atmosphere was very laid back and we stayed for about an hour. All around amazing service would do it every year.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Donidon37

Reviewed March 17, 2012

stayed 1 night for busensss trip.Nice new looking very clean hotel.
We had a one room suite,bigh clean and comfortable.
good location easy off easy on main road.My wife joined me.She was not going to my business appointment.
We met ye hotel manager ,he offered my wife free shuttle to and from local shopping malls.
Free hot breakfast good with plenty of choices. I would go back

Room Tip: We had a suite great room woth a few more bucks,no bath tub
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I am a regional director and this location happens to be 15 minutes from most of my locations. The hotel is clean and well kept. Being a platinum priority club member means that they almost always give me an upgraded room; although in the summer they are busier and may be to full to give me an upgrade. Being a single female traveler, I feel safe here and aside from a few minor service hiccups the hotel is fantastic! Great breakfast in the morning that is well attended to and kept hot and fresh.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I called to cancel a reservation for an event held at the hotel. I was initially told that the reservation could be cancelled and was transferred to a the voice mail of Justin. When my call wasn't returned, I called back two days later and spoke to Andy, who again told me to speak to Justin. When my call was not returned I called back a third time. Justin notified me that the ticket was non-refundable but if I spoke to his manager they may be able to help me. Once I finally was able to get a hold of the manager, Victoria, she told me that they money was non-refundable and then ACCUSED ME OF LYING about being told that I may be able to get my money back. Who needs this much hassle over $30? This is the type of place where you call, get put on hold and then after 4 minutes are transferred to a phantom voicemail max - where your call never gets returned. Terrible customer service.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KandPJ
Reviewed February 14, 2012

On January 8, 2012 I sleep at this hotel. When I leave on January the 9th I forgot
an aluminium case with all my photographic equipment a value of about two thousand
dollars. On my way home , I remembered that I have forgot these equipment.
I called back at the hotel a few hours after to inform the reception and the housekeeping
that I forgot this case at romm #..... They informed me that they found nothing in the
room. I called back two or three times and they answered me the same thing.
I am sure the case was there between the desk and the TV.
I made a complaint at Holiday Inn Office , they only thing they answered to
we ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST or FOGOTTEN ITEM.
Be sure of one thing I will never gone to ANY HOLIDAY INN.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pierre P
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Highly recommended. Very clean, great service, great ammenties and the breakfast has a great assortment of foods.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jaroslawa R
Reviewed January 2, 2012

They had a new years eve special package at the hotel where you receive the following:
* horderves, dinner startting at 7, and dinner at 8-9 (later pasta and desserts)
*open bar from pm 7- 1 am
*country band 9-1
*breakfast for 2 in am
there were some other things as well....mechanical bull ride in which I fell off very soon....much harder than it looks...the drinks were the real mccoy..have whatever you want.....like a wedding with an open bar ..best name booze, no skimping, the room was excellent...just slept there..., people were fun.....good well behaved crowd,
Do not usually drink that much...knowing you do not have to drive is a great thing of course on new years.Did not have to worry about driving as usual
Price is $369.00 a couple...may go back again nest year. would stay at this hotel again during the year...great location to malls, highways etc. I travel quite a bit and rate this palce right up there with any.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Latham
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany Airport
Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham
The Century House, an Ascend Collection Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Latham Albany Airport
Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center
TownePlace Suites Latham Albany Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Latham? Share your experiences!