Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham
Agoda.com
Latham Inn(Latham)
$75
$63
All reviewshardwood floorsblue stonewalk in showerfifth floorrestaurant attachedclose to the airportwolf roadnice hotelc unitwould stay here againstayed one nightbusiness travelercomfortable bedssitting areafront desk staffan early flightholiday inn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We came in last minute from West Hartford from no power, heat or food. Kathy at the front desk was wonderful, warm, attentive and truly caring. She understood that after a massive storm wrecked most of the state, she would not only open the doors to this wonderful place but got my family of 5 and dog into a wonderfully relaxing suite. Now that's service and even gave us free wine coupons to help us relax. What a treat. The room was like home but cleaner and the space was perfect. Quiet hotel and warm home like environment. The Hotel manager also was equally nice and accomadating helping us w restaurant and mall info which is down the street. This may persuade me to leave Marriott and start hunting down Indigo hotels as I travel all the time.

What a treat so we even added another day to our trip as Kathy went above and beyond again to keep us in this room and move other people around.

Just made a horrible mess back home seem ok. Thanks. And by the way, if you like a clean room, you'll love this place and pet friendly. Cleaner than most that don't allow PETS!!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank RoniCarol
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We were booked in for one night on our way to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Out flight's ETA was 9pm and I had emailed the hotel asking about dinner. I was promptly answered by the GM that she would be glad to have whatever we wanted delivered to our room because we probably wouldn't walk in the front door until after the R was closed. She included a link to the R's menu. This was such an excellent example of brilliant use of the internet for communication and thinking out of the box to take good care of us on her part.

That evening, we missed our connection in Newark and could not get to Albany at all. I called Hotel Indigo and ... on the spot ... Danielle found me another Hotel Indigo close to EWR, switched the reservation and cancelled our food order. Amazing customer service ... service isn't even a good enough word ... I'd call it "Customer Coddling". Well done, Albany!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JSN
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on a trip back from New Hampshire. Hotel is newer and gorgeous! Price was better than some of the cheaper hotels that I contacted. One of the things that impressed me the most was the smell of the hallways and lobby..I know crazy isn't it! I am not sure what they used but it was very pleasant through out hotel. Rooms were good sized and very clean. We ate at restaurant in the hotel very good food but a little pricey. Overall a good impression and would stay here again when I am in Albany area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cld5263
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Couldn't ask a better location. Super easy to find. Hotel clean, rooms clean, friendly staff. As a priority club member you get a couple of free drinks and a free coffee in the morning. The bartender in the restaurant was super nice and helpful. No reason not to stay. Bed super comfortable. The hotel was busy but quiet.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judy G
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I stayed here for a few days in September 2011. The entire staff were excellent and quite friendly. The harwood floors were a nice change of pace and made it feel more like home. The bed was very confortable and they had a large blown-up photo of an apple on the wall...which was a first. Only negative was the lack of breakfast which is comon in most chain hotels. Would I do it again? Maybe, but I hope they throw in some breakfast next time.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business