“Great quality and bang for your buck breakfast!!!”

Bella Napoli Italian Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Latham
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Their breakfast items are the highlight in my eyes. From the two egg breakfast sandwich to a full plate, everything is cooked to order and fresh.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have been a long time (Decades) customer of Bella Napoli, only to receive nothing less than excellent food on a regular basis. I moved away from the Capital District and only get to purchase products infrequently now when passing through on business or visiting family or friends. Yesterday, 5/17/14, I went out of the way in the opposite direction to make a stop at 9:30 pm before heading home. I spent about $40 on a Chocolate Cream pie, Cheery Cheesecake, Cannolli's and Fudge Fancy cookies. (I normally spend more but some of the family is away) I am sorry to say for the first time EVER my family was really disappointed. The Chocolate pie was not the same recipe. It seemed to just be pudding not the delicious pie we remembered. The cherries on top the cheesecake were all dried up together into a gummy lump like it had been sitting out for a few days. The cannollis shells were thick and hard to chew. We were so disappointed. I hope it was just a fluke and not new owners or new bakers or a permanent change. I would hate to have to loose my favorite bakery in NYS.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I strongly dislike this place. I am so spoiled by Villa Italia in Schenectady and cannot stand Bella Napoli. They must make all of their desserts out of the same bowl because they all have a horrible gritty sugar taste that is exactly the same. Nothing stands out as amazing and none of it is worth the calories. Their bread is mushy and bland, not real Italian at all. I am not a fan and wish I lived closer to the better bakeries in the area!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

It is worth the calories! My wife and I both eel that these are the best cannolis on the planet! We enjoyed the mouse cake and the lemon cake as well!

Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is the best bakery in Albany, NY and they also have great subs for lunch. It's a Traditional Italian bakery and rivals anyone anywhere.