“Not fancy or even memorable, but I really like it!”
Review of Augie's Restaurant

Augie's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 62 Restaurants in Larchmont
Cuisines: Italian
Westchester County, NY
“Not fancy or even memorable, but I really like it!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Family style spaghetti joint, nothing surprising or gourmet, but I gotta say - I really love it here. They put way too much garlic in everything and that is just how I like it! And, it is fun to see these massive portions come out. And, wine bottles used as candle holder - that is so old it is new again!

1 Thank CSMomof3

Budd Lake, New Jersey
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food was great, the portion were huge, and was fun and loud. A good place to meet up with old friends and talk for hours.

Visited August 2012
NY
“Basta, eh?”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Food was OK, nothing special. Thing is, family-style is one thing - you expect a lot of food, enough for at least two people. It sounds ridiculous to complain that there was too much food, but believe me, there was. The prices are reasonable but entirely too much food. One entree was enough for four or five people, and we were eating it for days until we were just sick of it and had to throw it out. Sorry, that's just wasteful. And that was just one of three entrees plus appetizers ordered by four people. Service was kind of in a daze too.

• Visited October 2012
Larchmont, New York
“Good Family Style Italian”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I recently went to Augie's for the first time with my family and we all enjoyed the experience. It is a great Italian family style restaurant with reasonable prices. We went on Sunday and got the meatball and sausage pasta special and we thought the sauce was very good. (My father has mentioned the sauce a few times since we were there.) We also got a beef and chicken dish in brown sauce that we loved. The atmosphere is family-friendly with red-checkered tableclothes and there are many big tables. The restaurant is a bit dark; it would be nice if they let some light into it, but it's a minor criticism. The staff was nice and helpful. Overall, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Place to eat”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The food was super good, becareful ordering, the potions are more than enough for 3 to 4 people, we left with alot of doggies bags. The staff were friendly and well derserving of a great tip.
Had a blast with friends and family and this resturant celebrating all of our birthdays at once. Would highly recommend.

• Visited June 2012