“Good food, great service for me”
Review of Frank's Grille

Frank's Grille
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Frank's Grilled is located 1/2 mile East of Central Avenue near the corner of Bowen Road in the center of Lancaster
“Good food, great service for me”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've gone to Frank's many time for lunch, and the food is usually pretty good. (Hence why I have gone many times). I have had days where it was just OK, but most times it is very good. I typically eat at the bar, and Gwen, the bartender, is always smiling, offers me a paper to read and even if it has been months since my last time their, remembers what I order to drink. The few times I have eaten at the tables with colleagues, the server was Pam, and she also is excellent and attentive. Greets me with a hello and a welcoming smile. I've had other servers/bartenders also and they all have been great, so I haven't encountered bad service there ever. Maybe it is different after these waitstaff leave and the evening shift arrives, and that's what the other people that have complaints are talking about?

Anyhow, it's a good place to go. Warm & friendly. Good food. The prices are a bit high though, in my opinion. If you get fries with any of the sandwiches and a pop (soda) you're talking $14 - $18 with tip per person. Most sandwiches do not include fries (nor chips). The burger does, but the burger is not my favorite...there are many other places to go for good burgers.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank mjkelly75

Darien Centwe
“New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I have never been so disrespected by the owner of a business before in my life.Been going in to Franks for the last couple of years on Friday nights and meeting friends and family, in those two years never once has the owner made it a point to say hello or to buy a drink. So on New Years we had reservations and waited 50 mins after our time for our table, after dinner I made a comment to him he should by us a drink,and his response was who the [--] are you. Well he won't needed to both finding out, because after that he won,t see me back there to give him my buisess again. If your not a friend of his don,t bother going in, your business don,t mean anything to him. [--] OFF

• Visited December 2011
6 Thank Judy H
daonburwell, Owner at Frank's Grille, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
for the record this individual was not only intoxicated but became obnoxious when I refused to by her a drink. This is the second incident with this individual and I asked her to leave hence the negative review.
Alden, New York
“Great Food and Vibe”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Franks is a must - great food and good vibe. I'd suggest the wings and the chicken pesto pizza; it's to die for! Plenty of varity within the menue and they offer an outside dining area - great little plance that sure to please without breaking the bank...

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank City_Slicker14004
Buffalo, New York
“Very good...Very busy!”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We went here on a friday night. Awesome food! We were a quick in and out. The service was a bit rushed, but the food made up for it! It was really crowded, there were people standing right in front of us while we were eating. But everything is good, and the prices are decent!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Alex_Buffalo
LANCASTER, NY
“My Retirement Party at Frank's”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

If you could write a movie about the most perfect Retirement Party location, it would have to be Frank's! My Party was 9/18 and was overwhelming!!! I had anticipated 40-50 people, but I had around 75 guests!!! EVERYONE raved about the place, the food and the exceptional servers!
Thank you so much to Laurie, Kate and Angel (appropriate name)! They were all Marcia's angels!!!
Thanks to Dan and Angie on the superb food and service!! Unfortunately, I think Fridays at Franks will be much busier now because of my party. Everyone wants to come back!!
Thank you, Thank you, a million times thank you!
Marcia and Spanky Haas
RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2011