“The Tree for me!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was my first trip to the Olive Tree in Lancaster. I was pleasantly impressed with all aspects of the restaurant. The menu was diverse with senior options and specials. I chose a summer salad special with mango, strawberries, cranberries, oranges, and grilled salmon on top. The salmon was 1 inch thick, and grilled to perfection. I thoroughly enjoyed the colorful presentation, and I'll miss it when I return in the winter. My friends ordered chicken parmesan dinners which are their favorites. Another ordered chicken souvlaki. All food was of fine quality. The servers were friendly and helpful. The food was served promptly. The restaurant was well run. I will definitely return.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

When I visit Lancaster, NY once a year, I make it a point to eat at the Olive Tree whenever possible. My last trip I was there for breakfasts, lunches, and dinner! The personnel are so friendly and I felt like one of the family members! The food is out of this world delicious and I think their prices are good. The atmosphere is always upbeat and friendly and happy! I love it when the owner walks around and makes us all feel like we're special! His son Stovrose is a kick in the pants! He made me AND my sister (she is blind) feel very very special! Loved the attention we got and superb service!!! I took family that never ate there, there! Awesome place to go!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Family owned and operated. Large menu from breakfast to lunch and dinner and snacks. Awesome breakfast specials, lunch and dinner specials. Large menu to choose from. We have probably tried most of the menu and everything is good. Great open chicken souvlaki salad, good subs, sandwiches and dinners. Desserts if you have room. Service is excellent. Never had a bad meal here in 8 years. They also offer a large take out menu to call ahead for. You will never leave hungry!

1  Thank pathbunny
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My wife loves their greek dressing for the souvlaki. The green pepper soup wasn't too bad. They recently changed their menu; waitress hadn't had several of the dishes they asked about. Almost like they're trying to do too much, stick to greek and what they know! Good food, service generally quick.

1  Thank FrankBflo
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is a great family-friendly neighborhood place. They have great greek food and awesome greek potatoes. They also have a huge menu with lots of other options besides greek food. The family that owns the Olive Tree is extremely accommodating. Their employees always have a smile on their faces and they have excellent customer service. Probably some of the best in the area.

1  Thank Alyssa P