“Yummy Smokey Good Bar-B-Que”
Review of Al-E-Oops

Al-E-Oops
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Angola, NY
“Yummy Smokey Good Bar-B-Que”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband had the Hickory Sampler choose 3 out of 5 meats. He got the Turkey, Pulled Pork, and Ham, absolutely delicious. I got the Chicken and Rib sampler the meat melted in my mouth. The smokey hickory flavor was awesome. The cornbread had a nice little kick and was moist. Twice baked potatoes were full of flavor and the baked beans had a great little kick too.
Coffee was great and yes I do judge restaurants by their coffee. Served black and strong. We took home lots of food and will have plenty for another meal.

Our server was very attentative and had lots of patience for the young guys behind us, who asked tons of questions. She did this with a smile!

We'll be back soon.

• Visited September 2012

Buffalo, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Good”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We've lived near there for many years. We enjoy the food every time we visit. It's good and well presented.
They also have a deal when the Sabre games are on TV, drinks and wings discounted.
Enjoy your visit.

Fredonia, New York
“ToTaL FaVe !”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Love this barbecue restaurant ! Grear ribs, pulled pork, barbecue beans, cornbread, the works ! Pleasant casual dining room, nice patio.

• Visited June 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent food & service, but pricey...!”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Good Place to go! I really liked it. It is very pricey, but the waitress we had was very nice. It was dead on a friday night, maybe the crowd just hadnt come in yet, but the food was really good. Everybody took half of thier food home! I would for sure go here again!

• Visited October 2011
Lancaster, New York
“Very pricey!”
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Great ribs. That's the best thing there. To bad the wife doesn't like them because the chicken meals are avg at best. Beers are on the expensive side.3.75 for a can of Bud. My wife ordered a strawberry daquiri, which was o_k. But when the bill came, we found out that it cost 9.50!! The entire meal for the two of us cost over $65.00 + tax& tip. I had 1/2 rack of ribs, she had a chicken sandwich. I had 2 buds, she had a drink & 1 coke. The meal was good but overpriced.

2 Thank hyboost

Been to Al-E-Oops? Share your experiences!