“Too expensive for the area.”
Review of North Shore Grill - CLOSED

North Shore Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rts 15/20A
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Atmosphere is great. Food is good but the price is too much for the area. $12 for a burger. Bartenders are great. No pitchers. No wings. View is great. Not worth the price.

3  Thank katana750_98

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The views of the lake from the restaurant are great. However, the food is not of the best caliper. Most of the ingredients came from a jar and it felt like all the chef did was warm them through without seasoning anything. I make much better food at home!

5  Thank Jen M
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I took my daughter and her friends here last May.The food was ok nothing out of the ordinary.Again I must be jaded with the restaurants in Manhattan and N.Y.C. because outside of it's summer lake scenery it's just an ok place to eat.Nothing wrong with the food just don't come here when it's crowded.You might not get all you ordered on time and all at the same time.

1  Thank carlito w
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Took a relative here before her return to Florida. I ordered the seafood platter which was to include a lobster tail.......except it didn't come. The waiter claimed I ordered a "different" platter but there was only one on the menu. My guest had a prime rib sandwich which was more fat than meat. Really, for the price, this was a poor experience.

3  Thank goodoldroute15
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were delighted to find this little gem. The menu is steaks and fish and evening specials. I had the haddock and the best mashed potatoes I've ever eaten. They were 'real' and laced with gruyere cheese. My husband is still raving about his burger. Cooked to perfection, he says it was juicy and so fresh. We highly recommend this little jewel on Lake Canesus.