“Another great meal”

Cross street: Rts 15/20A
Corinth, Texas
“Another great meal”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've eaten here several times before but have never taken the time to write a review. Always had great meals except for some tuna this past January that wasn't as fresh as it could have been. I took my wife, daughter and parents here for dinner last wednesday nite because it is my parents favorite restaurant. Unfortunatly they had run out of salmon which is my mother's favorite but she had red snapper I think and enjoyed it. The scallops that my daughter and I had were perfectly cooked and my wife's fish was very good also.

Went back the next day for lunch and ended up with about 12 of us sitting outside by the lake and in the lake. Good food again.

I've got no problem recommending this restaurant to anyone. Say hello to the woman bartender with the wavy brown hair. Not only is she a hoot - and I mean that in a very positive way - she will also take good care of you.

• Visited August 2012

Canandaigua, New York
“What Happened? Return Trip Average, at Best!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We returned this time with friends who hadn't eaten here before. I had raved about how well we were taken care of and the quality of the food.
I had reserved a table overlooking the lake in advance of our arrival. The hostess had no idea of what I had asked for but fortunately one last table was left. We were seated and given menus, mine which had food stains on it! We were there for a good time w/ friends, so nothing was said.
Dinner orders were for Grilled Salmon, Grilled Scallops, a NY Strip, and Blackened Grouper. I was really looking forward to the Blackened Grouper as it's not offered in many places. I was later to discover it wasn't offered here this evening, either.
Our meals arrived and the Scallops and Salmon were declared delicious! However my Grouper wasn't blackened and when I asked our server about this, she suggested that it was blackened on the bottom! I showed her that would be most unusual and that indeed, no blackening as ordered. She went back to the kitchen and a bowl of seasoning was brought out to season it myself without the advantage of it being grilled that way! One bite and it went back to the kitchen as not what was ordered and now dry and cooled.The House offered a free desert as compensation. I wanted the fish that I had ordered! I ordered a hamburger figuring it would quickly be served so I could join the rest of the table eating. It was served as everyone else finished! It was no winner either, looking like a frozen pre-made patty, nothing special for $8.50!
I noticed that my friend's NY Strip was thin and nothing worth the $25.50 charged!
I'm not planning to return anytime soon.

• Visited July 2012
Rochester, NY
“Outdoor Lunch with a Great View”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Lovely spot to enjoy lunch. Food was great. I had a generous portion of salmon on a sandwich (but didn't need the bread) with a side for $9.00. But the best was the view of Conesus Lake on a beautiful summer day. Go and enjoy the view.

• Visited July 2012
Rochester, New York
“Excellent Night Out!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food was exceptional! The service was great! It was a little pricey but for a special occasion, like an anniversary, it's the perfect place.

Rochester, New York
“GREAT PLACE!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Eight friends who were visiting from out of state and myself dined recently at North Shore Grill, overlooking Conesus Lake. Each person enjoyed all aspects of each dinner that was served and our waitress was personable and attentive on a very busy night. The view of the lake was lovely and after dinner we enjoyed outside drinks and live music. All agrred it was a wonderful experience!

• Visited June 2012