“Peaceful and beautiful..”

Ajitbagh
mumbai
“Peaceful and beautiful..”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We booked a tent in jhajhar khas in December 2011. The service is nice, helpful.
The restaurant tent is good and I like most the fireplace of the hotel it is an open place and very clean and beautifully setup. As I think this place is best for those who wants to stay peacefully because its far from city life.
Overall, we were happy. Thanks for your service and staff.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank pooja s

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
new york
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Our rooms were lovely and simple as we thought. We were comfortable in that. Host Mr. Ajit is great boy he treats you, as you are a new part of the family. He is loyal to his guests.

the restaurant tent is very beautiful and lovely, and not too expensive. The common sitting room was amazing. The view from the fireplace can be atmospheric, especially in the evening.Rajasthan is really Great place to visit in India.

Room Tip: Rooms are fully equiped with Great features,fully worth to pay.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank david g
new delhi
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I saw this hotel jhajhar khas on google and I like it’s website. This hotel is completely different and amazing. My girlfriend and I, both were happy that we choose a nice place to visit, actually camp is located in the 17th century village named jhajhar and we saw some of finest places around the hotel. One more best thing is host. he is very helpful with full of pleasing personality. He suggest us so helping Ideas.

I recommend this place to everyone who loves to travel unique places. We also saw a wild rabbit..

Room Tip: Rooms were excellent,fully decorated with ancient and attractive things which rarely find in current...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mohit t
New Delhi
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I think jhajhar khas is the best weekend destination around delhi. Because of some reasons, I recommend jhajhar khas -
1st - this hotel is unique. I like the concept.
2nd – it is located in very peaceful place, during my stay in October 2011 my friends and I sited on fireplace at that time, we really felt the calm & peaceful location of the jhajhar khas, and there was pin drop silence. This property covers a large part of the land that is private property of the hotel owner. Anyone can feel relaxing moments here.
.3rd- people of delhi can easily come here to enjoy weekends. Jhajhar khas is best weekend getaways near delhi . we arrived here on Friday evening and check-out on Sunday morning. We stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. we enjoyed folk music that was included in our package.
4th- we enjoyed a real taste of cuisines of rajasthan.
5th – hotel campus, dining tent, our bedrooms all were very clean, I impressed.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank avinash a
New Jersey
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stayed 2 nights at jhajhar khas with my friends in November 2011 and our tour was superb, the owner/host of the resort, a young boy Ajit Karan Singh made us feel we were honoured guests,
Food- the food was good, if anyone wants to taste pure cuisines of Rajasthan then jhajhar khas is the best place to taste it. And specially “churma” was veryyyyyyy tasty, thanks for that
Tents- the tents are luxury, attractive and comfortable. Dinning tent is very beautiful in this hotel. Service is fine. Tents and resort campus are very large and I am very impressed to saw the cleanliness.
Fireplace of jhajhar khas is so lovely that made our evening memorable.
The hotel jhajhar khas is surrounded by nature. We saw wild rabbits, parrots, and many other birds. This camp is perfect place for bird lovers The family run property takes and interest that you are happy and enjoying your stay. Good value for money in comparison to other properties considering all that is included. Many thanks to Ajit who made this beautiful property for the tourists

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Larry D
delhi
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I heard about this hotel jhajhar khas from my relatives who have been here once, so I stayed at jhajhar khas in November 2011 and really it was remarkable place for peace lovers and also a best weekend getaway for delhi . this hotel is very new and located near Mandawa. we saw the beautiful old stepwell, old cenotaphs, temples in village jhajhar where the hotel is situated. In evening, we enjoyed our fireplace that was in amazing style. Tents were very neat and clean yet they were in outskirts. Food was delicious and dining tent was fabulous this tent is very luxury. We also enjoyed folk music at night. In front of our fireplace and had a great party thanks to jhajhar khas

DON’T MISS- in the resort campus you can see WILD RABBITS so I recommend pls don’t miss to see

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank kunalicfai
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Reviewed November 17, 2011

i had stayed at jhajhar khas with my friends in the month of october 2011 . its was really amazing being there hospitality was also very nice. Food was very yummy and delicious one of the best experience to cherish life time and the owner Mr.Ajit Karan Singh Shekhawat himself was a very co-operative the efforts by him are worth..it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank khyati624

Been to Ajitbagh? Share your experiences!