Review Highlights
Super fun with tandem kayaking and rafting

I took separately White Nile Rafting (WNR)'s whole day Tandem Kayaking and Rafting activities... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
GilTravelVagabond
via mobile
amazing rafting!

im travelling for 2 years and did many raftings in my travels. i must say this is by far the best... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
OhadNomad
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile

All reviews greatest experience camp fire the river delicious barbecue amazing experience felt very safe provided free professional team pool table great meal whole group office staff fun staff pineapple lunch and dinner took great care explained everything
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the offices just in time for a hefty breakfast which was so delicious. The drive through the villages to the river shores was even more beautiful as we bathed in the morning sun and had beautiful views of African homesteads.
While on the waters, the guides made us not only feel safe but have fun. Ibrah our guide saw your that we hit every rapid and flip into the river as many times as possible. The lunch was simple and fresh especially the fresh mouth watering pineapples. At the end of it all,we had some beers as we drive back to the offices where we had delicious dinner and a beautiful camp fire where the guides kept us company all through the night.

Date of experience: January 2018
ProssyMirembe, Owner at White Nile Rafting Limited, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Ammy,
Thank you so much for such a great review. We work extra hard to provide the best service for you and the others. We are so happy that our professional crew handled your trip well - making you feel safe while enjoying every step. It is feedback such as this that gives us the chance to assess ourselves and keep doing better. So, thank you.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

It was a great experience entirely, peter made the whole activity livek6 with his jokes and professional skills. All the meals were spot on as well as the camp fire. I hope to go back again before the year ends .

Date of experience: February 2018

Dear Afewoki1,
We are so proud that we made it an exceptional experience here. Thank you for your time in reviewing it here and for endorsing us as the very best. We will be here waiting for you to come back. It was a true pleasure hosting you.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Overall the trip was great. The driver and guide arrived on time, breakfast was served and rafting followed afterwards. Although I only did a half day I still felt I got a good overall experience. Just beware that white water rafting is not for the faint-hearted and it’s best (but not required) if you know how to swim. Good luck and have fun!

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ProssyMirembe, Owner at White Nile Rafting Limited, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Etoro101,

We appreciate your time in giving us feedback. Thank you for appreciating us. We are glad you had a beautiful time with us. We will be here waiting to serve you and others. It was a pleasure hosting you here.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I went white water kayaking with White Nile and had an awesome experience. They picked me up from the airport at Entebbe for a very reasonable price and brought me to their site where I camped for three days. The white water kayaking was a day long adventure on the Nile. Their instructor/guide was extremely knowledgeable and patient. It made the experience even more enjoyable. The staff at White Nile overall were all very helpful, kind and genuine. I loved the little bit of time I had there talking and laughing with them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: June 2018
ProssyMirembe, Owner at White Nile Rafting Limited, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear smKohrman,

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work very hard to offer the best services in the best possible way. So, I am happy to see that reflected on your visit. We were very blessed to have you here.

Hope to see you again in future!

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Juma was a phenomenal guide. He took great care of us and prepared us well for white water rafting. I had been rafting before but this experience was particularly memorable because the guides were so friendly. I hope I can make it back to Jinja to do it again!

Date of experience: May 2018
ProssyMirembe, Owner at White Nile Rafting Limited, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Dear Casey,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! And thank you for coming. We are proud to have made your trip with us a memorable one! It was a pleasure hosting you here!